My “Bonus Blackall” run around our beautiful local trails with friendly, familiar faces. A great day out in the Sunny Coast hinterland and in my (yes, Scottish) opinion, great running conditions for the 50km event. Nice and mild and not too bad underfoot, for those of us only running the one loop at least.
Follow me around the Blackall 50km course, October 21st 2017. Shot using the GoPro Karma Grip for image stabilisation and the GoPro Hero 5 Black. Race report to follow…
A huge congrats to everyone who ran the 50 and 100km events. Sorry I didn’t capture the wonderful volunteers at the checkpoints, but I was too busy trying to “shoogle” my flasks back into my hydration pack!
- GoPro Karma Grip & Hero 5 Black
- Salomon Slab Advanced 12 Hydration Pack I’ve reviewed this here.
- Oiselle luxe tee. Review of my favourite Oiselle gear here.
- Buff Headwear headband
- SOAS shorts. I’ve reviewed these shorts here.
- Injinji Compression Toe Socks.
- Hoka One One Challenger ATR 2 shoes.
- Garmin Fenix 3 – Rose Gold.